Oh my goodness! What wonderful news to wake up to. He is beautiful, and Angus is a beautiful name. (I have an Angus, and he's a sweetheart). Many many congratulations. I'm bursting with happiness for you.(And now off to have a cry!)
Like Jeanette I've just woken up! And I had an urge to check my reader before I went to work!
Beautiful, beautiful boy and mama. I am so happy for you and Simon and for Angus. He has two wonderful parents and an amazing big sister who will always be a presence in your lives.
Many, many, many congratulations and much love xoxo
Congratulations, Sally! I can't even begin to describe to you how good it feels to see you snuggle with Angus...He is such a cutie and you two look so good together! I am happy that everything went well.
Relax and enjoy! I will be raising my glass towards down under tonight and drink to your family... With big loves...
look at that blonde little boy!! it is just amazing how he looks just like his ultrasound picture.. those things are so accurate! katie looked just like hers too.
do you think he resembles hope at all?
thrilled for you Sally... I cant imagine what a joyful and bittersweet day this is for you.
What a little cutie! I can't believe he is here already and have a few tears of happiness for you. Great name. He looks just like his mum! Oh happy day.
Oh my gosh, he is divine! Congratulations, enjoy every moment with your beautiful son. I am so happy and relieved for you that he is here safe. My thoughts are with you xxx
he is too cute and very huggable, very very happy for you all, Hope did really "smile" on you all today. You are looking lovely too Sall, well done to you allxxx
He's perfect! Love those cheeks and love all the love in those photos. Congratulations, Sally and Simon. Cring tears of joy over here at the safe arrival of your precious son.
So happy for you Sally. He is just beautiful. Congratulations to both you and Simon and many good wishes for this new step on your journey of love and hope. xo
He's gorgeous! I just keep looking at the pictures over and over. I'm so so happy and relieved for you (and hopeful for me). Congratulations again, Sally and Simon! xo
Congratulations!!! So incredibly happy for you, he is such a cutie pie. :) Wishing you peace and *hope* and love as you start this next phase in your journey.
congratulations! you have two beautiful children! hope did a great job making sure her little brother got here safely. angus has his own personal angel looking out for him. SO happy for you all!
AHHHHH!!! I am so happy for you! He's absolutely beautiful and so are you Sally. I adore his name, and just had to de-lurk to celebrate with you. Congratulations!
Sally and Simon, he's gorgeous. No surprise there, though, you make stunning babies. So glad to hear that everything is going well. Please give him a big kiss on his chubby cheek from Auntie Paige. Love to you all!
What a beautiful boy, and what a lovely name. I don´t know you and I live at the other end of the world, but have been following your blog for ages without commenting. Congratulations to you both and to big sister Hope whom I´m sure was there with you the whole time.
He is so gorgeous Sally!! Welcome Angus, we have been waiting a long time for you! Much love to you both and remembering sweet Hope too. I am smiling ear to ear and just yelled to my husband that you had a baby! Funny, he knows who I am talking about too because I talk about you as if you lived next door (in a good way!):)
oh sally, angus leo is just so beautiful. i am thinking of you every moment and sending so much love to all three of you. both arik and i are so happy for you. xoxo
Congratulations Sally and Simon - and welcome to the world Angus Leo!! What a lovely lad and so glad to hear this happy, happy, happy news. I'm crying tears of joy for you, Sally! Can't wait to hear more about this new baby and sending you love from Canada's west coast. (((Hugs)))
I am sobbing, Sally. I am so ridiculously happy for you. I cannot wait to hear all the details! Oh, so, so happy. Congratulations. We are all thinking of you, Simon, Angus, and Hope, too. xxoo
i just had to comment again. i have been thinking of you and your little ones all day and keep coming back to look at his pictures. my heart to you, sally. hope gives us angus. angus gives us hope. xo
Congrats! What a beautiful baby boy! You are truly blessed. and I know Hope is looking down and smiling at all of you. I only wish she could be here to enjoy it with you.
Congratulations Sally and Simon! I'm here via Elm Street Mom and couldn't be happier for you two. The next IPA I drink will be toasted to your family! Welcome to the world Angus Leo! I know you will make your parents and big sister proud. ((HUGS))
Congratulations....so very happy that Hopes brother has arrived. Welcome to this amazing world little one...congratulations on your wonderful news. so very Happy, Sally and Simon, may Hope look after Angus forever more. xxx
I have been following you for a while, but doin't think I have ever commented.. Couldn't bypass this though! Congratulations on the birth of your son. Hope would be so proud he is beautiful. Love Abby
What a gorgeous little boy, Sally! You must be over the moon. I am over the moon for you. I first came across your story when it was published in the Herald Sun, shortly after we lost our little Tilly. I have been thinking about you lots since and was so delighted to see those magic pictures of you and your little man. It made my day to hear your wonderful news. Congratulations. I'm sure Hope is a very proud big sister. All my very best to you, Simon and Angus. Jen XXX
finally! im crying for you and your beautiful family. it is a mixture of tears of joy and sadness and a hope (!) for my own future as well. i lost my beautiful babies at 5 months of pregnancy just under three months ago. when i was newly pregnant, i stumbled across your blog and it was more than i could take at the time. i was horrified at what you had been through and could not continue to read. now, here i sit, sharing somewhat the same reality although i did not have the false sense of security of carrying them to the end, as you did with Hope. that just makes things so much crueler. i am proud to come here today and wish you the best of everything as your family moves forward. i wish we didn't share this heartache. but i know that little Angus will help mend just a little corner of your broken heart.
My first child, a little girl we named Hope Angel, was born sleeping after a robustly healthy pregnancy at 40 weeks and 5 days on Tuesday 19 August 2008. She was 8 pounds and perfect, but didn't arrive in to our waiting arms breathing. My second child, a gorgeous little boy named Angus Leo, was born alive and well on Tuesday 17 November 2009. We were then blessed to welcome our third child, a beautiful little girl named Juliet Lily, the day before Hope's third birthday, on Thursday 18 August 2011. I love all three of my children desperately but my heart aches for the absence of my first little girl who got away. This is where I try and make sense of it all.
He is simply gorgeous, Sally!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Angus Leo, what a wonderful, strong name, I love it!
So happy for you, Sally & Simon. xo
Oh my goodness! What wonderful news to wake up to. He is beautiful, and Angus is a beautiful name. (I have an Angus, and he's a sweetheart). Many many congratulations. I'm bursting with happiness for you.(And now off to have a cry!)
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful, Sally. Just gorgeous. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow what a gorgeous baby.
ReplyDeletexxx
Like Jeanette I've just woken up! And I had an urge to check my reader before I went to work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful boy and mama. I am so happy for you and Simon and for Angus. He has two wonderful parents and an amazing big sister who will always be a presence in your lives.
Many, many, many congratulations and much love xoxo
Beautiful, just beautiful. I'm so happy for you, Sally. Welcome, Angus!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! Congrats Sally, Simon and Hope xxxx
ReplyDeleteHe's simply gorgeous! And Sally you look at peace and I couldn't be happier for you. Wishing you both all the best in the coming days.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Sally! I can't even begin to describe to you how good it feels to see you snuggle with Angus...He is such a cutie and you two look so good together! I am happy that everything went well.
ReplyDeleteRelax and enjoy! I will be raising my glass towards down under tonight and drink to your family...
With big loves...
What a beautiful baby.....so so happy for you all. Thumper has arrived!!! suz xxxx
ReplyDeleteps; love the name
look at that blonde little boy!! it is just amazing how he looks just like his ultrasound picture.. those things are so accurate! katie looked just like hers too.
ReplyDeletedo you think he resembles hope at all?
thrilled for you Sally... I cant imagine what a joyful and bittersweet day this is for you.
Oh he's SOOOOOO lovely. You grew some good cheeks there Sal!
ReplyDeleteA million congratulations and sending lots of snuggles from the northern hemisphere xxxx
He is beautiful!!! Congrats Mama! Welcome to the world Angus!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie! I can't believe he is here already and have a few tears of happiness for you. Great name. He looks just like his mum!
ReplyDeleteOh happy day.
Oh my gosh, he is divine! Congratulations, enjoy every moment with your beautiful son. I am so happy and relieved for you that he is here safe. My thoughts are with you xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm absolutely delighted for you all. Congratulations!
ReplyDeletehe is too cute and very huggable, very very happy for you all, Hope did really "smile" on you all today. You are looking lovely too Sall, well done to you allxxx
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful, Sally. He looks just like his ultrasound pictures, it is amazing. So much love and happiness on all of you. XO
ReplyDeleteah man... i have goosebumps. He is so so cute. I am so so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAngus: you give the rest of us hope!
He's beautiful Sally!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and Simon..
xxx
He is just beautiful! Can't wait to meet him Sal. xxxooo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! How wonderful!! He is so handsome!
ReplyDeleteHe's perfect! Love those cheeks and love all the love in those photos. Congratulations, Sally and Simon. Cring tears of joy over here at the safe arrival of your precious son.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCrying happy, happy tears here. He is beautiful (I think he looks a lot like the pictures of Hope you have on your blog. Does he?). CONGRATULATIONS.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, beautiful boy!
ReplyDeleteoh Sally- tears and tears of relief- and GREAT JOY!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo absolutely thrilled for you and Simon and Hope.
What a beautiful boy- a lovely name. So, so precious. Beyond happy for you xx
Oh how perfectly wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteI am over the moon for you and your family, what a blessing. What a cute chubby bald little guy he is. Wonderful.
Tears of joy this morning - what great news to start my day!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! And you look amazing. I am so happy for you and Simon.
Sending much love across the ocean to you, Simon, Angus, and Hope...
What a gorgeous, gorgeous boy! So very very happy for you all.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your son is gorgeous! I'm so happy that you have a healthy child. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteTears of joy for you today Sally and Simon, what a beautiful, healthy boy Angus is!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the entire family, Sally, Simon, Big Sister Hope and welcome baby Angus. Showers of love for you all...
xoxo
ps. Sally - you look glorious for just having given birth!!!!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! I am so happy for you and Simon.
ReplyDeleteI have to let you know that I am crying as I type this b/c I know all that you have been thru.
So happy for you Sally. He is just beautiful. Congratulations to both you and Simon and many good wishes for this new step on your journey of love and hope. xo
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing!!! xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - he is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! Congratulations and love to you, Sally, Simon, and Hope.
ReplyDeleteHe's simply edible! I could squeeze those cheeks through the internets. Welcome Angus!!
ReplyDeletehe's perfect and beautiful and now you made me cry in my oatmeal!
ReplyDeleteyou look so happy.
i'm so thrilled for you all. i love you guys!
xo
Just the news I have been waiting and hoping for! SO SO happy for you all. Love the name (we are considering both! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Such wonderful, wonderful news. You look positively radiant.
ReplyDeleteHe's gorgeous! I just keep looking at the pictures over and over. I'm so so happy and relieved for you (and hopeful for me). Congratulations again, Sally and Simon!
ReplyDeletexo
Congrats!! He is so beautiful and you look just wonderful! I am so happy for all of you:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! So incredibly happy for you, he is such a cutie pie. :) Wishing you peace and *hope* and love as you start this next phase in your journey.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for your family, Sally. This brought tears of joy to my eyes!!! Love from Portland OR.
ReplyDeletecongratulations! you have two beautiful children! hope did a great job making sure her little brother got here safely. angus has his own personal angel looking out for him. SO happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!! I am so happy for you! He's absolutely beautiful and so are you Sally. I adore his name, and just had to de-lurk to celebrate with you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Ahh Sal he's perfect!
ReplyDeleteWell done you!
Great name!
Going to have (another) cry now, so very very pleased for you!
xxx
PS He looks like his big sister.
ReplyDeletexxx
words can never express the joy i feel for you right now!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWell my goodness, he certainly is a a handsome little fellow now isn't he? Simply adorable. I'm so glad he's here safely, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing. Welcome to the world, little man.
ReplyDeleteOh, what a beauty! He is just gorgeous! So so happy for you! Congratulations! And welcome Angus Leo!
ReplyDeleteSally and Simon, he's gorgeous. No surprise there, though, you make stunning babies. So glad to hear that everything is going well. Please give him a big kiss on his chubby cheek from Auntie Paige. Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteBlogger ate my comment, sorry if this is a duplicate.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your son is just so adorable! Many good thoughts and happy wishes are headed your way :)
YEA!!!!! What a beautful baby boy!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShedding tears of joy for you ... as a lurker who's been following you for many, many months now!
ReplyDeleteSending many congratulations from India. So, so happy for you and your beautiful family.
You deserve it. Enjoy every single moment of it.... mommy!
so incredibly beautiful Sally. Congratulations! You look beautiful, too...
ReplyDeleteHe's just gorgeous. You're just gorgeous. So happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteOh, such wonderful news and such a beautiful boy! Welcome to the world, sweet Angus Leo. Your big sister's spirit shimmers today.
ReplyDeletePicture perfect, the both of you! I can feel your bliss. What a handsome boy and his mom is just stunning.
ReplyDeletexxoo
Congrats Sally and Simon, he is handsome.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful boy, and what a lovely name. I don´t know you and I live at the other end of the world, but have been following your blog for ages without commenting. Congratulations to you both and to big sister Hope whom I´m sure was there with you the whole time.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweetheart. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG I have chills! I am so excited for you all! This is awesome - he is so precious! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteHe is so gorgeous Sally!! Welcome Angus, we have been waiting a long time for you! Much love to you both and remembering sweet Hope too. I am smiling ear to ear and just yelled to my husband that you had a baby! Funny, he knows who I am talking about too because I talk about you as if you lived next door (in a good way!):)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! He is a beautiful baby boy with a beautiful name!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Marian
Tears of joy Sally! I couldn't be happier for you.
ReplyDeleteHe is SOOO adorable. I want to eat him up with those chubby cheeks!!
Leo is my dad's first name - its on our name list too.
Much, much, much love. xoxo
oh sally, angus leo is just so beautiful. i am thinking of you every moment and sending so much love to all three of you.
ReplyDeleteboth arik and i are so happy for you.
xoxo
He is gorgeous. Congratulations! Welcome to the world, little boy!
ReplyDeleteSally,
ReplyDeleteI'm so radiantly happy for you and your family! Congratulations and best wishes,
Sarah
Congratulations Sally, he is absolutley gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sally and Simon - and welcome to the world Angus Leo!! What a lovely lad and so glad to hear this happy, happy, happy news. I'm crying tears of joy for you, Sally! Can't wait to hear more about this new baby and sending you love from Canada's west coast. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHe's perfect! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI am sobbing, Sally. I am so ridiculously happy for you. I cannot wait to hear all the details!
ReplyDeleteOh, so, so happy.
Congratulations.
We are all thinking of you, Simon, Angus, and Hope, too.
xxoo
congratulations!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeletei just had to comment again. i have been thinking of you and your little ones all day and keep coming back to look at his pictures. my heart to you, sally. hope gives us angus. angus gives us hope. xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sally! Yay for Angus!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't have asked for better news than this today. <3
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Sally. Happy Birthday, sweet Angus Leo.
Many congratulations! Angus is a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for you :)
This is the best news. Welcome sweet precious Leo. I know your parents are going to love you so very much.
ReplyDeleteSally, WOW this is wonderful. I am so thrilled beyond words. Blessings from God just for you.
Congrats! What a beautiful baby boy! You are truly blessed. and I know Hope is looking down and smiling at all of you. I only wish she could be here to enjoy it with you.
ReplyDeletesuch tears of joy are falling for you and your beautiful little angus leo. congratulations xx
ReplyDeleteI'm crying!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your little man!
I've been lurking here until now, but this is definitely the time for comments. Congratulations! He's beautiful, and I love his name.
ReplyDeleteSuch chubby cheeks! He's absolutely beautiful. Your little miracle gives such peace and comfort for all of us. Take care, Mama!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful rainbow baby you have mama!!! He is so perfect and he does bring hope and sunshine with him - doesn't he?
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear of your news. Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations on such a beautiful, chubby cheeked, lovely little boy.
ReplyDeleteI am thanking God today for blessing you and Carol both this week.
~TH
AWWW....looks just like momma!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Tears of Joy!!! I am SO pleased for you all. Oh my love, its just wonderful. I can't wait to see and hear more. All our love, xxx
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for some time now, and am delighted to hear that Angus Leo is here!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the both of you!
Congratulations! Welcome Angus. He is beautiful and born from that special place that only he and his big sister share. xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sally and hubby... Tears in my eyes out of pure relief for you...
ReplyDeleteHope will look upon you all!
Congrats again!
Your Angus is one gorgeous baby. I'm so happy and relieved for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe's amazingly handsome!! I think he resembles his gorgeous big sister! Congrats to your family! I know Hope is celebrating with you all :)
ReplyDeletexo
Ashley
Congratulations Sally and Simon! I'm here via Elm Street Mom and couldn't be happier for you two. The next IPA I drink will be toasted to your family! Welcome to the world Angus Leo! I know you will make your parents and big sister proud. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteSo, so many congratualtions. He's just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a journey! Congratulations. He's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour little boy is so beautiful Sally.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations....so very happy that Hopes brother has arrived. Welcome to this amazing world little one...congratulations on your wonderful news. so very Happy, Sally and Simon, may Hope look after Angus forever more. xxx
ReplyDeleteI have been following you for a while, but doin't think I have ever commented.. Couldn't bypass this though! Congratulations on the birth of your son. Hope would be so proud he is beautiful. Love Abby
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to meeting Angus and giving you a big hug Sal! He is scrumptious!
ReplyDeletexxoo
He is so, so sweet and precious! I'm so glad he is here safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteCongratulatons, he's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAww he is so precious! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteFinally he's here! Love on that little man and give yourself permission to just let go and enjoy each day! This is great news!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
What a gorgeous little boy, Sally! You must be over the moon. I am over the moon for you. I first came across your story when it was published in the Herald Sun, shortly after we lost our little Tilly. I have been thinking about you lots since and was so delighted to see those magic pictures of you and your little man. It made my day to hear your wonderful news. Congratulations. I'm sure Hope is a very proud big sister.
ReplyDeleteAll my very best to you, Simon and Angus.
Jen XXX
Congratulations Sally! He is a gorgeous fella! (And oddly enough, I was thinking today how much I love the name Angus....beautiful!)
ReplyDeleteSuper late in posting my congratulations... but congratulations! Hugs to you and that handsome guy!
ReplyDeleteoh, my god! i'm late and he's now nearly a whopping ten days old but Sally it gave me such joy to see his little face.
ReplyDeleteAngus Leo. love it. Oscar was almost a Leo, AND almost a Gus. it is a beautiful name for a beautiful boy.
deep breaths, healing, rest, love.
WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeletefinally! im crying for you and your beautiful family. it is a mixture of tears of joy and sadness and a hope (!) for my own future as well. i lost my beautiful babies at 5 months of pregnancy just under three months ago. when i was newly pregnant, i stumbled across your blog and it was more than i could take at the time. i was horrified at what you had been through and could not continue to read. now, here i sit, sharing somewhat the same reality although i did not have the false sense of security of carrying them to the end, as you did with Hope. that just makes things so much crueler. i am proud to come here today and wish you the best of everything as your family moves forward. i wish we didn't share this heartache. but i know that little Angus will help mend just a little corner of your broken heart.
ReplyDelete