Thursday, November 19, 2009

An update.




Hey everyone,

Just a short update. Sally is doing really well this morning after a bit of a hard day yesterday. As you can see she is completely in love. Hope's photographer will be coming to the hospital today to take some photos of this beautiful little family.

Thank you to everyone for sending Sally, Simon and little Angus so much love. It truly is a beautiful time.

With love and happiness,

Carly xxx

42 comments:

  1. Carly, thank you for keeping us updated. Gorgeous photos, Sally, you look great and Angus is adorable! Sending heaps and heaps of love to you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, so gorgeous!!!

    Thanks for sharing the joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful, Sally. Thinking of you all a ton these days. XO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for the hard day. I'll send some cheek squeezes to you, too.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a lovely boy! Sending kisses to those chubby wee rosy cheeks (and one for his happy mumma).

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is precious, adorable and loved beyond measure. I am so happy for your gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for keeping us updated about the birth of this precious boy. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos, Sally. So glad to get the updates... been thinking of you all so much!

    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so beautiful. All of you. Your family is in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carly, thanks for the update. He's just too cute! And the nose to nose pictures are wonderful. Sally, I'm glad you're feeling better today. It's completelly understandable that these early days will be filled with highs and lows both emotional and physical. Thinking of you all so much.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness he is just SO gorgeous. I am teary eyed and so happy that he is here safe and well. You all look so LOVED up..its wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hugs Sally.
    Your son, your sun....how absolutely beautiful he is. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. my heart sings for joy at the sight of you with your precious son, Sally!

    Wishing you gentle days.

    sending lots of love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. He steals your breath away, doesn't he? What a handsome baby boy.

    Blessings to all of you. I can only imagine how bittersweet and incredibly precious these moments are as you bond with Angus.

    Look forward to hearing from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, just beautiful! Such plump pink cheeks and an adorable grimace!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous.

    And thinking of you a lot as I know you will have some hard days, some not so great days.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute... and the photos reminding me of my honeymoon in hospital with my newborn Liam... my sweet boy who followed my sweet first girl... They are beyond blessings.
    And, also, I must admit, admiring the 2 pounds Angus has on my little pipsqueak Fiona... those cheeks look absolutely delicious. Kisses to you all
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!! How did 2 days go by and I completely missed the arrival of your precious gorgeous babe (who looks so much like you, Sally)?! I have been thinking of you so much and feeling you so close. Excited about Angus's arrival, and now so thrilled that he is here. Yay! I am in tears and speechless, but will send this off with love and a prescription: just enjoy these precious days, and give your little boy the most kisses ever, and one extra one from me. He's beautiful, and I am SO deeply happy for you. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been back more than once today, just to admire gorgeous wee Angus - so kissable & adorable. And Sally, you are looking ~amazing~, radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations. He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So gorgeous! What a blessing!!! Hugs, Nan xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the updates- so sweet. thinking of you guys and sending lots of love.xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are all so beautiful.

    so happy for you.

    sending you so much love.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  24. Late to the party, but OMG what a sweet little butterball of love he is!!!!! Looks just like you! :)

    My heart is so full for you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations!!! he is adorable. Looks just like you. I love his chubby little cheeks. Sending lots of love and warm hugs your way

    ReplyDelete
  26. He is beautiful. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful. Newborn cheeks are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful - these are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pics and the happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am crying tears of joy over this healthy boy. So blessed he is to be born to two incredible parents.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just stoppin by to see how things are going - hope all is well! We want more pictures!
    Hugs and kisses from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  31. He is so amazingly adorable. Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations, Sally! On little Angus and now being the mother of two little angels. Hope loves him and is smiling down on you. I'm glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I guess you are all at home by now. I can't wait to hear more news. I just check and in and look at his darling pics every day anyway. Hope your enjoying getting to know each other. x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sally and Simon - you deserve every minute of your happiness with this little boy - as Hope looks down upon you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved