I've been thinking what to write for about twenty minutes. Every time I try and come up with something kind, meaningful - my words just seem so hollow. What can be said two years, five years, ten years down the line that can comfort the broken heart of a mother? It's always there. Her loss is always there.Unchangeable. All I can say is your beautiful little girl is being thought of by so many people around the world. She is not unnoticed. Her absence is not unnoticed. She matters, and always will. Sending you all so much love from rainy Blighty. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beautiful Sally. Angus is so lovely, but how I wish there were pictures of a smiling toddler there next to him. Sending you hugs from the other side of the world. Hope, rest easy beautiful girl.
so beautiful sally. i'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. wishing that Hope was here with you. your family is beautiful and Hope will always be missed and loved by all of us.
That was beautiful. It's funny how to some it appears as if you life has gone on, but to the babylost mamma's we know just how much time has stood still. Thinking of your hope today on her second birthday. xoxox
Ah Sally, this beautiful. Remembering sweet Hope on her birthday and always. I can't believe it has been 2 years. Though I wish it never had to be, I feel blessed to walk this journey with you.
Sal, I don't even have words, this is so beautiful. Just tears and love and wishes more than words can say that Hope was celebrating with cake and ice cream and a pesky little brother, I wish it were all so different. Missing and loving her with you, everyday, but especially today.
Came here to let you know I am thinking of you, Simon, Angus, and especially Hope today. I am truly sorry for your loss. May you find some peace today in her honor.
Just got around to viewing your slide show now. But it's still August 19th here in the states. Sending you peace and strength on Hope's second birthday.
What a beautiful video. May there be many of Angus' smiles today. Thinking about you and remember our babies today. Hope the sun is shining where you are... sending plenty of blue sky your way.
hi sally. couldn't view your slideshow for some reason but just wanted you to know that i am thinking of you and hope this week. two years is a short time and a long time. i'm sorry you have to miss her. xo
Stopping by to sit with you and remember her. To hold Hope close in my heart and to let you know that I have not forgotten, tha I will never forget, your beautiful daughter, Hope. xxoo
What a gorgeous tribute. You have all been in my heart and mind the last few days. I will always remember precious Hope with you Sally and I am proud to call you my friend. And that little boy of yours, those images, that smile...he makes my heart sing. Love to you all xxxxx
My first child, a little girl we named Hope Angel, was born sleeping after a robustly healthy pregnancy at 40 weeks and 5 days on Tuesday 19 August 2008. She was 8 pounds and perfect, but didn't arrive in to our waiting arms breathing. My second child, a gorgeous little boy named Angus Leo, was born alive and well on Tuesday 17 November 2009. We were then blessed to welcome our third child, a beautiful little girl named Juliet Lily, the day before Hope's third birthday, on Thursday 18 August 2011. I love all three of my children desperately but my heart aches for the absence of my first little girl who got away. This is where I try and make sense of it all.
Thinking of you, Simon and your beautiful daughter, especially today. x
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking what to write for about twenty minutes. Every time I try and come up with something kind, meaningful - my words just seem so hollow. What can be said two years, five years, ten years down the line that can comfort the broken heart of a mother? It's always there. Her loss is always there.Unchangeable. All I can say is your beautiful little girl is being thought of by so many people around the world. She is not unnoticed. Her absence is not unnoticed. She matters, and always will. Sending you all so much love from rainy Blighty. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Sally.
ReplyDeleteLove love love to you, Simon and Angus today.
ReplyDeleteRemembering beautiful Hope always xx
hugs and love...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sally. Angus is so lovely, but how I wish there were pictures of a smiling toddler there next to him. Sending you hugs from the other side of the world. Hope, rest easy beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteso beautiful sally. i'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. wishing that Hope was here with you. your family is beautiful and Hope will always be missed and loved by all of us.
ReplyDeletesending you all so much love today
xoxo
Thinking of you. (Though I don't see a slide show here, just thought I should let you know.) Sending love.
ReplyDeleteThat was beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how to some it appears as if you life has gone on, but to the babylost mamma's we know just how much time has stood still.
Thinking of your hope today on her second birthday.
xoxox
Love to you all, especially to Hope. xxxx
ReplyDeleteThinking of your precious girl on our birthday, and sending love to her very special family.
ReplyDeleteAh Sally, this beautiful. Remembering sweet Hope on her birthday and always. I can't believe it has been 2 years. Though I wish it never had to be, I feel blessed to walk this journey with you.
ReplyDeleteLovely video S. It's beautiful. Thinking of you and your family today and always remembering Hope. ((HUGS)).
ReplyDeleteQuite a gift your sweet girl sent you.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Hope! You've touched more lives in your short life than you will ever truly know.
Say hi to our boy Spencer for us.
All our love from,
Jen & Jason in Calgary, AB Canada
Sal, I don't even have words, this is so beautiful. Just tears and love and wishes more than words can say that Hope was celebrating with cake and ice cream and a pesky little brother, I wish it were all so different. Missing and loving her with you, everyday, but especially today.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your beautiful Hope today & always. xx
ReplyDeleteCame here to let you know I am thinking of you, Simon, Angus, and especially Hope today. I am truly sorry for your loss. May you find some peace today in her honor.
ReplyDeleteWhen I wipe the tears from my eyes I will let you know.
ReplyDeleteI Hope today is kind to you and Simon... Angus is just beautiful.
xo
Oh Sally, tears of sadness and of joy here, lovely video. x
ReplyDeleteJust got around to viewing your slide show now. But it's still August 19th here in the states. Sending you peace and strength on Hope's second birthday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful video. May there be many of Angus' smiles today. Thinking about you and remember our babies today. Hope the sun is shining where you are... sending plenty of blue sky your way.
ReplyDeleteLove you my friend. xo
I'm thinking of you today.
ReplyDeleteRemembering Hope with you today. May her memory be for a blessing.
ReplyDeleteRemembering Hope with you today. May her memory be for a blessing.
ReplyDeletehi sally. couldn't view your slideshow for some reason but just wanted you to know that i am thinking of you and hope this week. two years is a short time and a long time. i'm sorry you have to miss her. xo
ReplyDeleteStopping by to sit with you and remember her. To hold Hope close in my heart and to let you know that I have not forgotten, tha I will never forget, your beautiful daughter, Hope.
ReplyDeletexxoo
What a gorgeous tribute. You have all been in my heart and mind the last few days. I will always remember precious Hope with you Sally and I am proud to call you my friend. And that little boy of yours, those images, that smile...he makes my heart sing. Love to you all xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to dear, sweet Hope.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you, Sally.
What a lovely video tribute, Sally. I wish Angus has his big sister with him.
ReplyDeleteRemembering Hope with you, and sending much love. xo